We are delighted to announce first HCL branded software product for IBM® mainframe customers around the world! HCL Z Asset Optimizer (ZAO).
ZAO can assist in discovering accurate inventory of software assets on your mainframe systems and report on their actual usages. Why does it matter?
- ZAO can recognize more than 12,000 mainframe software products and features from IBM and ISVs.
- ZAO reports can be used to prepare for software license audit compliance check.
- ZAO can report on usage trend to identify frequency of software product usage to optimize your mainframe operational cost.
- ZAO can help you identify End-of-Support software products and help you plan for future upgrades.
- ZAO can report on inventory and usage of in-house programs. This feature can be useful to ensure the right programs are deployed or retired from your mainframe systems.
- ZAO can report on the compiler level used to create your in-house programs. This feature is useful in planning your compiler upgrade project.
Sounds exciting? These are some functions ZAO can offer in managing mainframe software assets better and optimize your mainframe systems. ZAO can offer much more!
We would also like to mention HCL ZAO licensing is very flexible:
- Monthly charge and you can cancel anytime
- Sub-capacity eligible: just buy the license for LPARs where you need the software
- Price based on LPAR capacity
With above, you can purchase just the right amount of ZAO license required for the duration you need.
Last but not least, we can offer assistance in getting the most out of ZAO by sending our expert consultant to help. Our SME consultant will assist in installation and configuration of the software to ensure you are up and running as quickly as possible. After minimum of 3-months usage, our SME consultant will help you tailor and interpret ZAO reports.
- Introduction to HCL Z Asset Optimizer
- Introduction to HCL Z Asset Assessment service
Upcoming webinar : Introducing HCL Z Asset Optimizer
Click here to get Register !
Senior Product Manager