• Based on Client Server Architecture, HOD Provides security-rich web-to-host terminal
• Provides connectivity to TN3270E, TN5250, VT Systems, IBM CICS® applications and FTP servers.
• Available in different flavors to suit client needs
• HACL APIs (Rich set of Java APIs for clients to write their own solution), EHLLAPI (connect native applications to HOD)
• Programmable HOD, Eclipse plugin, HOD Container (Lotus Expeditor framework), Standalone HOD.
• It is a component of IBM Host Access Client Package and IBM Host Integration Solution.
Support for disparate user sets
Accommodate all your users with security-rich, browser-based host access in both intranet and internet environments.
Custom web applications
Get web-based application programming support for creating custom web applications.
Use with advanced administrative and desktop utilities to implement more quickly and increase user productivity.
Get independent connectivity to host systems by running the emulator client on all IBM Host On-Demand client-supported platforms including web browsers.
Real time license tracking
Get real-time tracking of the number of licenses in use with the IBM Host Integration License Manager.
Get greater return on your existing investments by using extensive platform support and integration capabilities.
Host On Demand is a trademark of IBM Corporation, registered in many jurisdictions, and are used under license.